Friday, October 02, 2009

Restless

Has it really been 2 months since I wrote anything?? I guess it has....
How bizarre...

It is not as though nothing has happened. Stuff has happened. I am back at work. Back at school. Organizing tango. Dancing tango. Life and love. And yet every time I think I should write a post, words fail me.

I feel restless. I have been in the same place for quite awhile now, and I am not used to that. The amount of travel that we are doing helps, but it does not change the fact that I feel restless. As is Sorin. Which makes things even more interesting. I want to travel to Europe. I want to go back to BA.

I am home alone this weekend, Sorin is off to Princeton Festival while I have something special happening tomorrow night (I'll write about it Sunday, please hold your thumbs for me that I won't make a fool of myself). And if you are in Boston, please come to Saturday's Tango Paradiso and give me a hug of encouragement around 11:45-ish...

There are some interesting projects in the making, which I will talk about once they are up and going, I don't want to jinx them. But I am hoping that the new projects, which are in addition to all the other projects I have going on (hell, we sleep when we are dead, right???) will help to calm the gypsy in me who is poking at my sides rather insistently.

4 comments:

tangocherie said...

Debbi, I'm holding my thumbs because you're asking me to, but it's not necessary! Merde!

Sorin said...

:-*

Sharon said...

Debbi, you and Sorin are absolutly not allowed to leave Boston!!

Harish said...

I'm starting the rumor that both of you are moving to NYC! before u know it, u'll be down here at the milongas every night!