Wednesday, January 09, 2008

One year to the day

To day marks the one year mark from my very first tango lesson with Fernanda.
For giggles I went back and re-read my posts from that first class series. I could not help but laugh and shake my head.... what an innocent I was! I've come a long way, and yet the path ahead of me seems endless. Which I rather like....
:-)
Anyway.... happy one year to me! I bought myself a little vegan chocolate cupcake and one of my students stuck two wooden matches in it, one for the year that's past and one to grow on. So cute....
I'm looking forward to "the one to grow on".

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Only a year?! You've come a long way, baby. I keep thinking you started at the same time as me.

La Tanguera said...

I agree, you are an awesome dancer! :)

Debbi said...

You ladies are too kind!
But I am grateful for the support and compliments! :-)

Doug Fox said...

Congratulations on your one-year anniversary tango dancing!

I started 3 lessons and 1 practica ago. It will take some time to get the hang of it.

I just wrote about many of wonderful tango bloggers out there.