But, La Tanguera tagged me and I am happy to oblige... so here it goes....
- Post the rules on your blog
- Link to the person who tagged you (see above link).
- Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I am a mutant.
Yup. My eye color is a mutation. I have green eyes, but they are green yellow eyes. Most green eyed people have green-blue or green-brown. But I have lots of yellow. And when I am out in the sun for awhile, they get more yellow. heh!
2. My name means "Busy as a Bee".
3. I can usually identify fabric by touching it. Might be a hazard of the job, but it is a good skill to have.
4. I am always reading, usually multiple books. It is not unusual for me to have between 2 and 5 books going at one time. I also harbor secret desires to be a writer. I have started a book from my stint working retail for Victoria's Secret back in the early 90's as a bra specialist. It even has a title - "My life as a Bra Queen." Maybe one day it'll have a binding....
5. The greatest love story in my opinion is Max and Valerie from The Princess Bride. They remind me of my grandparents, except for the living in a hut thing....
6. I failed penmanship throughout elementary school because i would go outside of the lines, and refused to change how I wrote. If it was misspelled, I would change it, but style, that was my choice. Then when I got to high school, I was praised for my unique and beautiful penmanship. I am often asked to handwrite labels and signs because of my penmanship. I am so glad that I was encourage at home to be an individual, and not give in to homogenization.
7. I have rare blood, O-. So I am the universal donor for all negative blood types, but I can only take O- blood if I need it. I am on the short list with the American Red Cross, and during Katrina, they called me every month to donate, even though you are supposed to wait 6 weeks between donations. You can see all the little needle scars in the crook of my elbow from my constant donating. I also have a theory about blood type and mosquitoes. I am a mosquito magnet, they love to bite me, and I believe that it is because I have rare blood that they don't often get to eat.
So there you go.
And here I tag.... ;-)
Fishnets and Fedoras
La Planchadora (a sneaky attempt to have her write again, I so miss her postings!!)
Tango Shoe Divas