Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We won what???

Apparently the Red Sox won the World Series recently.
Apparently this means that all of Boston is shut down for a parade in order to honor them for their victory....
Apparently I should pay attention to such things.....

I had to come in early to cover a class for one of the production professors, and although it took me almost 2 hours to get here (usually 35 minutes by bus) - thank god I came in early otherwise my bus would have taken me no further than MIT and I would have had to walk the remaining 4 miles to work as the streets are completely shut down and revelers are, well, reveling.

The last time I saw this many drunk people early in the day was in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
And I had no idea that there was so much Red Sox paraphernalia available for purchase...

What a day.... I think I need a drink.... ;-)

No comments: