Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Recovery

Sunday late night/Monday too-damn-early - drove all night to Boston

Monday 9:00 am - Arrived home. Slept 1.5 hours

10:30am Went to school, taught half the afternoon, helped students with questions and projects the remainder of the afternoon, took my first graduate level class at 6:30pm.

8:45pm go home, drive with absolute caution as I am sort of hallucinating about hem lines pulling me over because I could not fit them properly.

9:00pm get home

9:10pm go to bed

9:10:01pm asleep


I have come to realize that I am no spring chicken any more.
And tango has altered my sense of what is reasonable.
Have I mentioned lately that I love tango?

1 comment:

La Tanguera said...

Dear Debbi,

Indeed... when I go around in pure sleep deprivation due to Tango, I often wonder why I am doing this to myself. Pure love for it is the answer. Or pure addiction. Or maybe both.