Friday, August 31, 2007

Sad.....

Last night I went to practica and strapped on my favorite red suede Comme il Fauts... and noticed that they have begun a very slow vals towards death! I have worn them into near tatters.... the inside of the shoes at the sandal have been worn down past the red to the heart of the fabric, the heels have been rubbed into nubs and the sole is getting really thin..... And yet they still feel perfect (although I can now really feel the floor through them) and I won't wear any other shoes.... I just hope that they last a few more months.... when I will refresh them with other CiF's from BsAs.... a good friend is going there and has agreed to buy some shoes for me!!! Yea!!! But for now, my sad shoes will have to suffice.

1 comment:

tangospeak said...

It's going to be fun picking out new shoes for you in Buenos Aires. Comme Il Faut is going to love me. I dropped quite a penny last time and will be doing so again this time.