Thursday, July 19, 2007

Shoe Bags!

Here are some of the shoe bags I have available for purchase. These are all limited editions, as there is a limit on how much fabric I could obtain. I am very picky about fabrics, and would rather buy a limited supply of something fabulous than a whole bolt of nothing special.
(And I hope it goes without saying that the shoes pictured do not come with the bags...... ;-} )

All photography was taken by Sorin

Below is a picture which shows what I mean by single pouch with divider, I've received some e-mails asking what that looks like, so here it is. I am working on photos of the two pouch bags and will update this posting with those as soon as I can. Thanks!








(Happy little toes peeking out of their pretty home!)








Pink Bailarín - single pouch with divider, duppioni silk, cream satin drawstring. $15.00 plus shipping and handling. 2 available.



Leopard Bailarín - single pouch with no divider (fabric is too soft for a good divider, I am looking for a complimentary fabric to use as the internal divider. Once I find one, I will post updated photos), linen, black drawstring. $15.00 plus shipping and handling. 4 available.



Crocodile Bailarín - single pouch with divider, satin, black drawstring. $15.00 plus shipping and handling. 3 available.





Mediterranean Bailarín - single pouch with divider, duppioni silk, black drawstring. $15.00 plus shipping and handling. 6 available.

7 comments:

Gustavo said...

The bags are beautiful! I'll buy one as soon as you get some black or grey fabric. I'm curious though, are you the responsible for Sorin's cool flowy pants? :D

Debbi said...

Hi Gustavo
Thanks! I do have black fabric in stock, let me know what you want as far as the bag design.
And I can not take credit for Sorin's pants, although I did help. :-)

Cathy said...

Hi Debbi,
When you're all set with the black fabric, let me know. My husband would like a black bag and I'd like a pink one. And I'd love to learn more about your knit tops. Tks!

Debbi said...

Hi Cathy!

I have men's bags done, in black wool, navy pinstripe wool and some other suiting fabrics. Will you be at Tango de los Muertos? I am going to be a vendor there and will have the bags and the tops there.
Thanks!
D

Debbi said...

Hi Cathy!

I have men's bags done, in black wool, navy pinstripe wool and some other suiting fabrics. Will you be at Tango de los Muertos? I am going to be a vendor there and will have the bags and the tops there.
Thanks!
D

Cathy said...

Hi Debbi!
Great! I'm afraid I live on the other side of the continent and won't be going. Do you do orders by mail?
ck

Debbi said...

Hi Cathy - I do take orders and mail them. E-mail me at debbi.does.design@gmail.com and I can send you pictures of what I have fabric wise and you can let me know what you would like.
:-)