Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's that time of year again.....

Sunny days?
Yes, but not that.....
Allergies take over my life?
Yes, but not that.....
I buy out CVS' entire stock of SPF 950?
Yes, but not that either...

FINALS!!! Oh yes, it is finals week here at school and I am sitting at my desk looking at a HUGE pile of binders and final projects that I need to go through before my students start coming in for their final review and presentations tomorrow.... I thought that maybe being on the other side of the desk would make finals week less stressful, but no.... instead of one final to worry about for the class, I have 11 binders and 11 projects sitting on my desk staring at me!!! Why oh why did I have to challenge my students so well as to have them swatch a Shakespeare play as a final project and pass in all their research along with their presentations? *sigh* but they all told me that they loved this project despite the amount of work..... so that is good.

Luckily, I have a gargantuan iced coffee to help ease the pain...

No comments: