Monday, April 09, 2007

I can't feel my feet....

Except for the pain that is....

Went to the Yale Festival this weekend, and it was a fantastic time. It was a really well done and incredibly organized festival, those Yalies really know how to put on a great tango festival! In three days I went to 3 milongas (1 all night, and 1 almost all night), 5 workshops, and one practica. Sleep? Nope. Maybe a few naps between but no real sleep. Ate lots of bananas and carbs, drank tons of water and coffee, and just had the best time. Some fantastic instructors were there and I had some very helpful workshops with them. I also danced with some great leaders from all over the country, and a few from out of the country too!

I will write more later and post some pictures as soon as S sends some my way... (hint hint). But lets just say I am happily exhausted! More soon....

No comments: